Why do you go to church? Christ AhnSahngHong our God AhnSAhngHong
Who can say he is a Christian even he do not know how God relates to us. Church of God World Mission Society ahnsahnghong church of God
Before I came to Church of God World Mission Society, I didn't know anything about God,either. God's existence was vague in my mind even though I went to church almost every sunday. In the sunday worshipping church, the faith is not between one and God, but between peoples.
At that time I din't believe in God, just pretended to believe in God.
I wanted to show my faith to others.
But now I hope to show my faith to our God Father AhnSahngHong and our Heavenly Mother
AhnSahnghong church of God world mission society
The world is getting wicked, immoral though there are thousands of thousands numbers of church. Some church follow wealth, not God. Church leaders collect money under the name of God. They do not keep the command of God (the Sabbath day, the Passover...) and disregard them as abolished law. On the other hand, they think tithing and offering of people's income considerable.
If God's law, we have to keep all of them. Tithing is an orthodox, but the Sabbath day is a cult? It doesn't make sense. Do the churches have faith in God or love people? Negative..

Mt 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'
Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

AhnSahnghong our christ church of God world mission society
Just when we look into the Bible, and follow God's will, we can see who is God, how They relates to us. And then, we can hope for the kingdom of heaven.

8 comments:

This is very true, today Churches are very hipocritical, and most of all they know about Jesus is his name, that is the reason they cannot recognize the Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong, and his true Church.. the World Mission Society Church of God.. the only Church that believes in the Heavenly Mother Jerusalem. the Source of Eternal Life

November 16, 2007 at 8:35 PM  

I always wondered why there was so much corruption in churches if God dwells there. But then I studied the Bible at Church of God and learned that God dwells in Zion which is wherever God's feasts are kept.( Passover and Sabbath are God's Feasts) Then the only one who could bring these Feasts is God. Christ AhnSahngHong brought the feasts in the Bible to Church of God..Then He truly must be God.

November 16, 2007 at 8:48 PM  

A-MEN

November 17, 2007 at 6:43 PM  

It's so true!
All of the churches nowadays say they follow God but they don't keep any of his commandments! It's like saying I love you to someone but never doing anything for them.
How can they expect God to give them salvation.

It may sound harsh but have you read the bible lately?!? Even Jesus, whose name is now exalted everywhere, said:

"Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; -Mt 10:37

But now they don't even keep his commandments or the examples of worship that he showed us!

The one thing that they do not forget though is Tithe and Offering. Even though they practice this they do it for their own benefit, not paying a tithe to Melchizedek as mentioned in Genesis. http://text.watv.org/english/truth/view.html?idx=319

November 18, 2007 at 12:58 AM  

Amen!
I really want to find my real brother & sister. so I want to give a pleasure to My spiritual parents.

November 18, 2007 at 3:51 AM  

Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother are our Heavenly Parents.!!!
Why you should believe in Them?
They came down to this earth to save what was lost.
We seemed like orphans.
However, They appeared in this world as a human like us.
Pls realize this truth!!!!
They are your Father and Mother of heaven.
We love you~~~

November 18, 2007 at 4:43 AM  

Its true.. Before I used to boast about being a Christian..But I had no idea what was the way to follow Christ. I just though telling other people that I had Faith was enough but according to Mt 7:21 only God's viewpoint matters. Thank Father Christ AhnSahngHong for showing us how to follow God correctly and receive eternal life.

November 18, 2007 at 8:03 PM  

I really wondered when I was young. Is God exist ? Is there Heaven? But now I am sure that there is God and heaven!! I knew this truth from Church of God :) Really we can meet the truth in the Church of God!!

November 18, 2007 at 10:28 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home