It is time to repent! REPENTANCE! Chruch of God World Mission Society
what Christ AhnSahngHong did and taught us. Please turn to Christ AhnSahngHong
Rev 3:3
Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.


Jn 14:12
I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father

Please come back to Father's law Mother's love!

5 comments:

wow even Jesus Christ said anyone who has faith will do what he did..But he kept the Sabbath and Passover and how many people do that? Only the Church of God world mission society because Christ AhnSahngHong brought us the truth that waas written in the Bible.

November 20, 2007 at 9:15 PM  

God want us to repent now and get the forgiveness of sins. Our heavenly father and mother are waiting for our change. Let's pray and repent our all sins.
Thanks to God for giving the opportunity to repent our sins in this last age.

November 21, 2007 at 2:42 AM  

If the Bible testifies about Christ AhnSahngHong, we need to believe it.

November 21, 2007 at 6:38 AM  

I forgot for a long time God and cared not to follow but because Christ Ahnsahnghong has restored the truth and revealed Heavenly Mother, I can live now! Where else can we go for eternal life? Where else can we recieve such wondrous love? Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong I have eternal life and Heavenly Mother God

November 21, 2007 at 1:04 PM  

I will follow you till the last day :) and I will keep your commandments such as Sabbath, passover and ..

November 25, 2007 at 9:46 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home