I believe in Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and our Heavenly Mother as my spiritual Father and Mother.AhnSahngHong in churchofGod worldmissionsociety
Everything in this world is the copy and shadow of heavenly one according to the Bible. Children are born and raised with love of family members. I believe we are heavenly family. That's the key belief of the Bible and Christianity. Without knowing this, how can a person proclaim he is a Christian? Christ Ahn Sahng Hong
Through studying the Bible, I came to know I have soul, not only physcial being. Things like wind, oxygen, heat exist even though they are invisible.
As Jesus opened the blind and the deaf, Christ Ahn Sahng Hong opened our spiritual eyes and ears. How blessed we are!

rev 3:19~22
Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent.
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

2 comments:

its so amazing to think that the verse in Rev. was talking about the Holy Spirit, Christ AhnSahngHong who came knocking at our hearts so that we may understand the truth.

November 29, 2007 at 9:09 PM  

Only God can let us to go to heaven.
By believing God AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother I also become have a correct understanding about God and sprit.
I really want to give thanks to Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother.

December 3, 2007 at 6:54 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home