Christ AhnSahngHong through the BibleChrist AhnSahngHong through the Bible
Before I met Father AhnSahngHong and our Heavenly Mother, I didn't know how to read and I was afraid to read any verses in the Bible, especially the book of Revelation. Why most christians are not familiar with the Bible? The answer is as follows:

Isa 29:11
For you this whole vision is nothing but words sealed in a scroll. And if you give the scroll to someone who can read, and say to him, "Read this, please," he will answer, "I can't; it is sealed."
Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, "Read this, please," he will answer, "I don't know how to read."
The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men.


Worship on sundays, cross, christmas are the rules taught by men... SURPRISING!!!
I was shocked that those things I was educated that it is God's was NOT IN THE BIBLE, BUT IN THE PAGAN RELIGION
I have not found any verse related to them in the Bible. I suppose I will not. and no one will not...As I have been involved some arguements on that, I'm getting more sure. The excuse of their sunday worship, cross, celebrating christmas was also the rules taught by men.


to be continued :)

9 comments:

Surpising, yes. Unbelievable, no. Its true. At first it was a little weird because I was sooo used to carrying a cross, but, God said clearly..."no idols." Cross worship actually came from ancient Eygpt. I learned in college that the cross in ancient Eygpt was used by priest of the sun god Ra in worship rituals. The symbol of the cross meant 'life' in their language which is easy to see how it found its way into the Christian religion as it spread 2000 yrs ago. Kind of scary...

November 5, 2007 at 3:05 PM  

I was also shocked...But I thought these things were what God wanted us to do since everybody did them (Sunday, Christmas, Cross reverence).. But it says in Jer 10:2 Do not learn the ways of the nations...then even though everyone does it God said do not do it! And I never saw because the Bible was sealed. Then only God can reveal it. So far the only truth I've learned is from Christ AhnSahngHong.

November 5, 2007 at 9:31 PM  

Really? I always thought Christmas and all the holidays we celebreate are in the bible! how come there not?

November 6, 2007 at 8:27 AM  

Church of God is true church^^

November 7, 2007 at 2:35 AM  

you`re right!!!Worship on sundays, cross, christmas are the rules taught by men. just their tradition.
we will follow God`s will!!!

November 7, 2007 at 4:56 AM  

To receive the salvation of our souls, we need to correctly understand the Bible, which contains God's word, and find the way of salvation which God has shown us through the Bible..(Rev 22:17)

November 7, 2007 at 6:24 AM  

We follow the commandments of God.
Such as sabbath,passover and other feasts of god.
Let's go to heaven by keeping all commandments of god.^^

November 7, 2007 at 6:56 AM  

( Matt. 7:21-23 )God clearly said that only he who does the wil of God cna enter the kingdom of heaven. The church of God, established by God, does not follow man-made rules, only God's commandment.Thanks to God the Fatner Christ Ahnsahnaghond and Heavenly Mother!!! WE LOVE YOU :)

November 12, 2007 at 10:27 PM  

I agree your thinking. I also did't know truth of God. But the Bible clearly said Passover is right and Sabbath day is right. We can receive eternal life through teaching of Bible.

November 13, 2007 at 4:50 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home