Christ AhnSahngHong lights up the dark worldChrist AhnSahngHong
Who,as a mere man, can reveal the fact that worship on sunday is men's teaching, not God's? On which day we worship God is a crucial matter. A man cannot change the appointed time and the law of God. Some people may say, "it depends on your thought. You can choose any day you want as Sabbath. "
How dare! How dare can say that even though they preach OBEDIENCE to God!
Christ AhnSahngHong lights up the dark worldChrist AhnSahngHong
Jn 14:26
He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.
"All this I have spoken while still with you.
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name,
will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

AhnSahngHong lights up the dark worldAhnSahngHong
Christ Ahn Sahng Hong lit up the dark world and taught us everything Jesus himself gave us by his word, the Bible. I give thanks and glory to Christ Ahn Sahng Hong, our Father. nSahngHong lights up the dark world

8 comments:

I never followed anything because I didn't know what was the truth. I was really in the dark! But then I learned Melchizedek, King David, Heavenly Mother and Christ Ahnsahnghong and I could see the light. Who else could reveal the truth of King David? Who else could bring back the Passover? According to the Bible, only God can. When I saw this I knew that Christ Ahnsahnghong was the truth and the light. He is the true Second Coming Christ.

November 7, 2007 at 5:10 PM  

Wow that verse is so powerful. So whoever comes to teach us everything in the Bible and reminds us of all the teachings and practices of Jesus, must be the Holy Spirit. I thank Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for coming to this cold world to teach us the way to salvation.

November 8, 2007 at 5:16 AM  

Really, how can we say we follow God but obey our own teachings?? Sunday? Nope. Ahnsahnghong fulfilled the prophecy of the Holy Spirit and taught and reminded us of everything Jesus said to us. FOr this, I thank Father AhnSahngHong endlessly.

November 8, 2007 at 9:57 PM  

I hear many people talk bad about the Church of God, and when I went i did noticed somethings where different, (like wearing a veil) but everything was already in the Bible. I liked it. I would go again. The name Ahnsahnghong was different, but im sure its in the Bible too.

November 8, 2007 at 9:58 PM  

Before I came to Church of God I knew that Sabbath was saturday and not sunday. But in other churches don't tell you about the truth, they hide everything because it is not convenient for them. That's why when I came to the truth, I give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong for lighting up my heart, and for allowing me to see the truth. Glory and praises to our heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong

November 9, 2007 at 10:58 AM  

thank you for Crist AhnSangHong and heavenly mother!

November 10, 2007 at 6:04 PM  

Do you truly love God?
When christian hear this question, they surely said "yes. I love God"
Then, How should we express our love for God?
God said that If you love me you will obey what I command.(John 14:15)
So, We should express our love for God in accordance with God‘s will, not our own way.
God's will and his ways described in the Bible.
Therefore, If we truly love God, we should follow the teaching of the Bible.
This is only way to express our spiritual love toward God is to follow His will and keep the commands of the Bible.
Among many truth in the Bible, let us focus on the worship day.
Nowadays, all most all the church keep the Sunday service.
but, it is not based on the Bible. in other word, it is not God's commandment.
God commanded his people to keep the Sabbath on Saturday, not Sunday.
Then, Which day should we worship to God? The teaching of God or the teaching of man. undoubtedly the later.
If we truly love God from our hearts, We must keep the Sabbath so that we may received God's blessing.

November 12, 2007 at 6:44 AM  

The bible obviously testify about Second coming Jesus who will come a flesh. We should find him through the bible for our salvation.

November 13, 2007 at 4:57 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home