Being arrogant means wanting to be sereved.
Christ AhnSahngHong in church of God
What is a good thing in God's eyes? God want God's children to love one another. We can see the way through Mother's teaching. If I feel sorry or wistful on something happened between brothers and sisters, that is, my mind still wants to be a higher position than them. That part what I easily forget. But I have to remember always as we keep God's commandments such as the Passover or the Sabbath day, for the Bible tells us we have Heavenly Mother and she gave us teaching, the reality of Mother's love, Her purpose of coming to this earth. Every truth in the Bible is true,,,

6 comments:

Without change, we cannot grow in faith, nor can we proceed toward salvation*^^*
Please change our mind & action!
we are the children of Heavenly king!

April 7, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

This commandment is my favorite among Mother's teaching. When I feel sometime wisfully, I often remember this precious commandment of God the Mother.
Heavenly Mother loves humble souls, I'm efforting now to be humble. Let's love each other just Our Heavenly father and mother loves us like themselves.

April 7, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

Yes, I also remind the Mother's teaching. Mother's Teachings are God's truth and perfect way to be changed as God's chirdren. I really give thanks and glory to our Heavenly Father Ahn Sahng-hong and Heavenly Mother.

April 8, 2008 at 7:19 AM  

Heavenly Mother is the way and the truth and the life.
Although I sinner so grievously against Heavenly Mother, she have still given me love.
Thank you my Mother.

April 8, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

Amen^^
I give thanks to Father & Mother.
Heanvenly Family I love you^^

April 14, 2008 at 12:47 AM  

Amen^^
I give thanks to Father & Mother.
Heanvenly Family I love you^^

April 14, 2008 at 12:47 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home