Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother, They are God. But I did not realize before. I had so many doubt about Them. However, through the mercy of Chirst AhnSahngHong and our Mother, I could see the Bible. Through the Bible, I could understand a little about God.
Some people talk about our Heavenly Mother looks same as human-women. Yes. It is true. When Jesus came to earth 2000 years ago, people were mocking He has the same look as men. During service time, Our Mother wears veil on Her head like other sisters in Church of God World Mission Society. People against Church of God World Mission Society wants to point it out. But our God is the one who shows us the gospel as action.

Jn 13:15
I have set example that you should do as I have done for you.

Jesus also was baptized(Lk 3:21) and kept the Passover (Mt 26:17) and the Sabbath day(Lk 4:16). The ones who need the new covenant is us, these sinners. But He himself showed us with his action. It is the true look of Christ. Our Mother is the true God.

3 comments:

Amen^^
I believes in Heavenly Mother and Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong.
The Bible testifies to our Heavenly Mother.
Please study the Bible in detail.
Without Mother, we cannot have eternal life. In other words, eternal life God promised us can be given through Mother. Let’s believe in Mother, and have eternal life and be saved.

April 20, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Amen^0^
I thinking the same.....

April 22, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

Amen^0^
I'm thinking the same it ..

April 22, 2008 at 4:20 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home