2 Cor 2:14
But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him.
For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.
To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task?
Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, like men sent from God.


Oh I want to be the Christ's fragrance, like the scent of the cedar tree grows stronger as time passes by.. I want to be like a man sent from Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother because they are true God. The true fragrance of Christ AhnSahngHong and our Mother I want to be..

6 comments:

oh God Ahnsahnghong have pitty on my soul,Mother Jerusalem please dont forget my name when we all go to heaven..in your name we pray Christ Ahnsahnghong

April 22, 2008 at 7:25 AM  

oh God Ahnsahnghong have pitty on my soul,Mother Jerusalem please dont forget my name when we all go to heaven..in your name we pray Christ Ahnsahnghong

April 22, 2008 at 7:28 AM  

I want to embrace the fragrance of Heavenly Parents, the love message and good deed.
We have to purify the sea of humanbeing with good deed and perfect faith.

April 22, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

I also want to be a child of God the Father and Mother! :)

April 22, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Amen^^
I believes in Heavenly Mother and Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong.
I give thanks to Father & Mother.

April 22, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

I will spread the fragrance of Christ through the Power of Christ Ahnsahnghong's Holy Spirit and lead many to Mother's arms :)

April 26, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home