Isa 43:4~
Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life.
Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.
I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth--
everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made


Sometimes I think I glorify our Father Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother. But it is not true.. it is not that I do. They made us glorify Them. They formed us to glorify Them. We are not God. We cannot insist my own thought before God. We need to understand God's word as it is written in the Bible. If God said 'to keep the sabbath day', we have to keep the sabbath.. Jesus said to keep the Passover, we must keep the Passover with bread and wine.

4 comments:

Yeah, sometimes I think I've done smething good to glorify God. However, They made me and the situation I'm in. Even when I resolve to do my best in my own situation, it's by the strength and reslution coming from Them.

All I can do is thank Them for using me.

April 25, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

thanks to Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for their love and for coming in the flesh to give us eternal life. wow, God said "Because I love you.." That is Heavenly Mother's voice!

April 26, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

yes, Even We didn't anything for our Heavenly Father and Mother, But They glorified us.
Thanks to your love, We get praise from the world and fame as time passes by.
We love heavenly mother and father.

April 28, 2008 at 12:32 AM  

Father and Mother gave us the precious feasts so that we may receive their blessings. How can we understand Holy God without receiving his holiness on the Sabbath Day? Impossible. Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for sanctifying us every week and allowing us to Worship the Savior in this age, Christ and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem!

April 28, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home