I made new year's resolution to pray a lot more than 2007.
Christ AhnSahngHong in churchofGod worldmissionsociety
Looking back 2007, I am so shamed that I did not seek many things to God. I intended to do for myself when I faced some difficulties. And I grumbled a lot about those work which did not go well. Christ AhnSahngHong churchofGod worldmissionsociety
But with a brand new mind, with all my heart, from this year I would like to count on Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and our Heavenly Mother. The goal of our faith is not in this world but in heavenly kingdom. I want to enter the kingdom of heaven. To go back to the Heaven we have to know who lead us to there. According to the Bible, only God can save us. The ability of prayer is boundless and Jesus taught His disciples the power of prayer by showing them an example. I believe Chrsit Ahn Sahng Hong and our Heavenly Mother will take this sinner, me, to eternal home, our heaven.

Mt 7:7
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

1 comments:

many thoughts pass trough my mind as I look back on 2007. But GOd granted us a new year in which to glorify them. With thier power I pray that everyone may come to know and except our Heavenly Mother of Love, and Our God, and their God, Christ Ahnsahnghong.

January 7, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home