The following is captured from the homepage of Church of God World Mission Society, which is a rebuilt zion established by Christ AhnSahngHong. I want everyone on-line to be well informed with truth, not with bad rumors which was manipulated by anonymous. I am very sorry that some people misunderstand Church of God World Mission Society, our Christ AhnSahngHong, and our Heavenly Mother.. Church of God built by Christ AhnSahngHong focuses the Bible. Hopefully, this passage I am writing now can be a guide to all of you seeking where God is.

The Family Must Be Connected by Blood

What connects a family together? It's blood. Just as physical children inherit their father and mother's flesh and blood, the spiritual children inherit the spiritual Father and Mother's flesh and blood. If the physical family is connected by physical blood, then the heavenly family is connected by heavenly blood, because what is on earth is a copy and a shadow of what is in heaven. John 6:53-55 『Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink."』Jesus fed his people with His flesh and blood, so the heavenly Father and Mother's blood and flesh are now in us. Only God has eternal life. The flesh and blood of God?who gives eternal life?has been given to us, God's children. Thus, we have become eternal beings and we are able to call upon God, "Abba, Father!"

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home