The following is captured from the homepage of Church of God World Mission Society, which is a rebuilt zion established by Christ AhnSahngHong. I want everyone to be well informed with truth, not with bad rumors. I am very sorry that some people misunderstand Church of God World Mission Society and our Christ AhnSahngHong and our Heavenly Mother.. Hopefully, this passage I am writing now can be a guide to all of you seeking where God is.
Chirst AhnSahngHong in churchofGod worldmissionsociety
What are you reminded of when you hear the word "family"? Don't you think of a "house"? Jesus also mentioned a "house" many times in the Bible.

John 14:1-3 『"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place [house] for you. And if I go and prepare a place [house] for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.』

Jesus said that the Father's house surely exists. As of now, the house has been prepared. Then, who will be the members of this house? The family system described in the Bible is paternalistic. As you can see through your physical family, the first, main member of the house is the father. Therefore, if there is a father in the families on the earth, there must also be a Father in heaven.

Let us find out if we have a Father in heaven.

Heb. 12:9 『Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of our spirits and live!』

Matt. 6:9 『"This, then, is how you should pray: 'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name...' "』

The God in heaven is our God the Father. Just as we have a physical father on this earth, we have a spiritual Father in heaven. He is God the Father, Ahnsahnghong.

2 comments:

Reading this passage, I can't help be filled with happy joy knowing that Father Ahnsahnghong will be returning to bring us back to heaven. I always loved this verse, actually, in John 14. I used to read it longing to go there. Now at last Christ Ahnsahnghong, Our Father, has made this dream come true! :)

January 10, 2008 at 6:56 AM  

It's amazing how everything is a shadow and copy of what is in heaven. If we have fathers on earth then it means that we have a Father in Heaven. Then also if we have Mothers to give birth to us in this earth then we must also have a Mother in Heaven. Thanks be to our God Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for Their perfect creation.

January 10, 2008 at 7:14 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home