Isa 52:5~6 Christ AhnSahngHong in churchofGodworldmissionsociety
"And now what do I have here?" declares the LORD.
"For my people have been taken away for nothing, and those who rule them mock, [
a] " declares the LORD.
"And all day long my name is constantly blasphemed.
Therefore my people will know my name;
therefore in that day they will know that it is I who foretold it. Yes, it is I."

christAhnSahngHong in churchofGod worldmissionsociety
As above, God's people know the name of God. In the age of Father, the name of God was Jehovah and in the age of Son, Jesus. In this last age God, the Holy Spririt and the bride came to earth with the new name.
As a child of God, we should know the name of God the Father and God the Mother(new Jerusalem Heavenly Mother) because the Bible says salvation depends on the name. The name is decisive for our spiritual worth.

4 comments:

wow it says My people will know My name...now that we know the Name of Christ AhnSahngHong, we can be called God's people!

December 6, 2007 at 6:18 PM  

Gbu...This is so true.. only Gods people will know his name... but God says to Zion..""You are my people"(Is 51:16). Only being part of Zion can you recognize the name of our Savior Christ Ahnsahnghong.

December 6, 2007 at 7:58 PM  

God give us His name for our salvation.
It is God the Father Jehova God the Son Jesus and God the Holy Spirit ( ).
Do you know What the blank is?
If you check the Bible with modesty you will know God the Holy Spirit is AhnSahngHong.

December 7, 2007 at 1:43 AM  

without Jesus' new name, we can't saved.
The Bible says
Rev 2: 17 To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone(1 pe 2: 4 Jesus ) with a new name written on it, known only to him who receive it.

December 7, 2007 at 5:04 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home